Thursday, February 28, 2008

Beyond Hypocricy

In this news article (Defense Secretary Robert Gates Tells Turkey To "Wrap Up" Iraq Incursion) from The Huffpo, our Decider-in-Chief says yet another thing that jars the ears.

"It should not be long-lasting," Bush said at a White House news conference. "The Turks need to move, move quickly, achieve their objective and get out."

There is a word beyond hypocrite, something much worse. Prig is a word which has gone out of use, but fits magnificently.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd take the "g" off, and add two different letters.

    You are entirely too kind,methinks, when calling GWB a "prig".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Indeed, no word seems adequately bad to describe the horror-in-chief.
    I started my blog because I was inspired by you and ranger. My blog is not nearly as focused as rangeragainstwar, but I have a lot of fun doing it.

    Carpenter

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.