Thursday, February 4, 2010

Say Hi To Verlie



  Palin Kicking Off Tea Party Express 3 in Reid's Hometown

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin will headline a "tea party" rally next month in Searchlight, Nev., the home town of embattled Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), tea party movement organizers said.

Reid responded to Palin in a statement to The Post: "Make sure you stop by the Nugget for a ten-cent cup of coffee with free refills -- and make sure to say 'Hi' to Verlie." Link.

I love a good comeback! I took this picture of the Searchlight Nugget yesterday on my way to the World-of-Concrete convention in Las Vegas. They do indeed advertise 10-cent coffee, but I've never stopped in, so I don't know Verlie.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome.