Monday, September 20, 2010

What Would You Do?

"So the challenge, I think, for the Tea Party movement is to identify, specifically, what would you do?" he added. "It's not enough just to say get control of spending. I think it's important for you to say, I'm willing to cut veterans' benefits or I'm willing to cut Medicare or Social Security benefits or I'm willing to see these taxes go up." Link.

Obammy

Two words: Go Home! That applies to the military, NASA, IRS, the ABC agencies; and all the Federal, state, and local government potentates, from Presidente to DMV window clerk. But that's just my take, a simple carpenter's dream of shattering the foundation upon which society rests.

                                   

2 comments:

  1. In the case of the military, it is "come home". Having bases in 120 or 130 countries is a farce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon 11:24,

    Yes, and I can't understand why so few see that the cost of those hundreds of bases is a huge part of what bankrupted this country.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.