Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shooty Goodness, Arizona Style

Since Bobbi and Tam were having so much fun this weekend, Mrs. UC and I likewise exercised our 2nd amendment rights.


The mission: to ventilate these plastic containers on a still Sunday morning in the Arizona desert.


The Smith & Wesson 44 magnum has a little kick and always raises up after a shot. I have a pry-it-from-my-cold-dead-fingers kinda love for this gun.


This is my Grandmother's 16 gauge shotgun.


Mrs. UC clicks off a few with her S&W .38 Special.


My Sweetie shows good form while clearing a stovepipe malf on her Glock 9 mm--notice her finger is off the trigger. Just one of the reasons I love her.
                

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I got me a little Texas style bang bang fun today, got to shoot an AR 15 for the first time. I like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayberry,

    Glad to hear you had some fun. I haven't tried an AR yet, just pistols and shotguns. It's on my list of things to do someday.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.