Sunday, November 21, 2010

UnderDog Flies Again!

"One of the most frustrating aspects of this fight against terrorism is that it has created a whole security apparatus around us that causes huge inconvenience for all of us."


"Frustrating". "Inconvenience". I can think of lots better words to describe what people have to go through to fly. How about "outrage", "crossing-the-line", or "no-fucking-way-I'm-ever-flying-again".

Then let's look at Obammy's words. Try diagramming his sentence. What's the subject? One. One is. The Divine Passive runs amok.

Why not just use bomb-sniffing dogs? They're natural crotch-sniffers anyway.

MaryJane

I don't know who this MaryJane is, but I like her. And I sure as hell like dogs more than I like people. Dogs not only have sensitive noses, but they are keen judges of character too. Start the dogs to sniffing politician's crotches. You first, Obama.

Update:

I have to admit that Tam noticed something that even cynical me missed. Here's Tam's take:

Us?

US?!?!?

What you mean "us", Kemosabe?

Tam

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, he's definitely not one of "us". No politicians are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayberry,

    If the sumbitch didn't piss me off every week, I wouldn't think of him at all.

    Read Tam's take. She's much wittier than I am.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.