Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Ben




I copied this from Alan at SnarkyBytes. I don't normally screw with YouTubes, but this one caught my attention, and ten seconds in, I was hooked.

Ben Bernanke is just a message boy for behind-the-scenes "powerful interests" who are playing us. And small point of clarification, the privately-owned Fed doesn't print money. The U. S. Treasury prints Federal Reserve Notes because having the taxpayers completely pay for the largest Ponzi-scheme counterfeiting operation in the world is hugely funny to the hidden owners of the Fed.

2 comments:

  1. I've loved that video since it came out. Pretty much brings it down to brass tacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayberry,

    I've been howling with outrage over the Fed for 30+ years. A Ponzi scheme that never ends.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.