I had a hand in every molecule of concrete used to build this
Posted by Dave
MOHAVE VALLEY — Heavy winds are being blamed for a fire that destroyed an unoccupied home at the far east end of King Street in Mohave Valley Wednesday morning.
BULLHEAD CITY — Bullhead City Fire Marshal Jim Dykens said he’s getting closer to determining an exact cause of the fatal fire that claimed the life of a 2-year-old boy in south Bullhead City Monday morning, but he said he needs a little more time to be absolutely certain.
BULLHEAD CITY — A 64-year-old woman died as a result of a fire in a local mobile home park.
Bullhead City Fire Department reports indicate the woman was trapped in a mobile home in the Carefree Resort RV park, 350 Lee Avenue, after the residence caught on fire. Neighbors managed to extricate her from the home but when rescue personnel arrived, they discovered her unresponsive. She was taken to Western Arizona Regoinal Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead Wednesday evening.
The fire destroyed one mobile home and badly damaged another. Two neighbors who attempted to rescue the victim suffered smoke inhalation, but refused medical treatment at the scene.
Mohave Valley Daily News