Friday, January 14, 2011

But That Would Be Zomg Anarchy!

It’s not a choice between government cops or lawlessness in the streets. It’s not a choice between government social security and old people dying in the gutter. It’s not a choice between government delivering the mail and no mail at all ....

I like people who aren't afraid of freedom. Given the choice between the dull grey "safety" of a police state and the animating contest that comes with unfettered freedom, I'll take the latter.

                  .                               .                                 .

3 comments:

  1. I agree Freedom. By the way the photo of Hercules would make an awesome poster!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi China,

    Thanks. I'm honing my astrophotography skills every weekend. There's some really cool stuff up there.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There's some really cool stuff up there."

    Meh.





    lol

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.