Sunday, February 27, 2011

For Our Rulers And Beloved Leaders

                                 .                                          .                                        .


Competing ruling classes, including the American rulers, are content to watch their respective pawns slaughtering each other by the thousands, but it has long been the official policy of many "governments," including the U.S. "government," not to attempt to kill foreign "rulers"--i.e., the ones most responsible for making the war happen. In truth, the most moral, the most rational, and the most cost-effective means of defense against any invading "authority" is the assassination of those who command it.




I love it when a writer surprises me. I've long held the idea that government does more harm than good, but this guy makes me look like an optimist. Hell, he makes Ayn Rand look like a government cheerleader.

                                    .                                           .                                        .

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I'd love to see that. Toss "dear leader" into the grinder before a single innocent or soldier has to die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayberry,

    When I started reading The Most Dangerous Superstition, I wasn't expecting much. I figured he would be just another conflicted anarchist. I'm about 3/4 through , and it's one of the best damn books I ever read!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.