Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Country With Laws


"This is more like a crime gang's behavior than a country with laws." Link.

Ai's older sister, Gao Ge


With laws, huh? Kinda like here?

Links weren't working at my WordPress Blog this morning, so I thought I'd post this here as well. At least the link button is working for now at Blogger. But I still had to hand type in this text. When I try to cut-and-paste I get the "Form Errors" message. And the quote button isn't working right either. 

I'm tempted to get my own damn website. Free blogs ain't worth it right now.

Later this afternoon: I've just spent the last hour trying to fix this post. No go. I give up on Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having problems with Wordpress too. Kinda gets my conspiratorial mind to wandering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayberry,

    I can't get either damn blog to do anything, and I'm not the firebrand you are. I doubt it's conspiracy, more like incompetent programmers.

    Ima take a break from blogging fer a while. It's just not fun when nothing works.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.