Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Freezer Door Handle


The plastic handle on our Frigidaire freezer broke. I found a place on the Innertubes that sells appliance parts that had the right handle in stock, but they wanted $32 plus shipping. Mrs. UC said, "Screw that! You're a carpenter, right? Make a damn handle!" So here's what I made.

I have two Underground Carpenter blogs, one with Blogger and one with WordPress. My projects will be posted here on Blogger and my rants will be posted on WordPress. Here.

4 comments:

  1. You got a problem there UC, that is NOT an EPA, Dept of Consumer protection approved device.

    You obviously did not do multi-million dollar feasibility studies and testing either.

    For shame, UC, for shame...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cranky_yankee,

    You're right. I'm so ashamed of myself!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of the children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brass,

    (Carpenter wipes back a tear.) Yes, we must always think of the children.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.