Saturday, September 1, 2012

God Is In The Clouds

I am endlessly fascinated by the sky. Stars at night, clouds in the daytime. To take better pictures of sunrises and sunsets, I nosed around the Innertubes and discovered Gordon Laing. Here's one of his YouTubes. Double clicking will take you to full screen:



Lesson applied thusly to this cloud pic I shot two days ago:
                                            .

Click to embignify. A little exposure compensation can throw some drama into a cloud pic.

I'm experimenting with Blogger display. I can now post big boy pictures without clipping the right side, but now my side panel overlaps a bit. I'm not sure if that's a Blogger problem or a Chrome problem. I'll keep screwing with it.

Update: By going into the HTML editor I can change the width and height of both pictures and YouTubes.

Posted by Dave

2 comments:

  1. Very nice picture.
    I am sure there will be some spectacular ones coming now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Busted,

    Thanks, and I'm fixin' to post some more cloud pix right now.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome.