Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset, And Security

Yup, I've got too much time on my hands when all I seem to do is look at pretty sunrises and sunsets.
         .

Above pic is photo-bombed by a Raven.
                   .

Sunrise, after the color. It was probably gorgeous and red while I was brushing my teeth.
                      .

Charlie, our director of security. He's telling me that he needs to check the perimeter for boogers and would I please come with him.
                 .

One of these days the clouds will leave the sky long enough for me to take pictures of the stars again.

Posted by Dave

4 comments:

  1. In the mean time the sunrises/sets are a nice diversion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And lots of perimeter-checking with Charlie.

      Dave

      Delete
  2. That bottom pic is awesome! Merry Christmas Dave!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi China,

      Thanks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

      Dave

      Delete

All comments are welcome.